Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Post

Good evening kittens! I know I know, it's been forever since you have all been blessed with my fabulous thoughts on the blog. So I'm making up for it now. Here's a bit of stream of consciousness writing for you all.
     -I've started a bit of a new diet and working out. I've signed up for Pilates and a tap dancing class at Ballet Met downtown. God love my tap teacher for being one of the most patient men I've ever worked with.
     -My retirement from theater is going well. I've vacationed in Florida twice this past summer and will be off to NYC soon for a few weekend trips this fall.
     -As for my retirement from theater, I'm still extremely hurt by what happened to me and will never work with Little Theater Off Broadway again.
     -I have a new job! After a year and a half on unemployment I finally found a job that pays a decent wage and gives me all the hours I want. For this I'm grateful and feel very lucky.
    -I'm very excited for Mercedes-Benz fashion week going on right now and really wish I were experiencing it live.
     -I'm very concerned about the current state of the Democratic party right now. Midterms are not looking very good. I see a few extra bottle of wine in my early November.
     -Eat Pray Love was a great movie and an amazing book. I love Julia Roberts.
     -That's all for now kittens. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment