Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good morning kittens! It's been a busy past 3 days for your loving blogger here. First off on Saturday was the wedding of my friends Ashley and Russ. Gorgeous ceremony, even more gorgeous reception. The tables were covered with fabulous pink and white centerpieces, the dj was very good; giving all us dancers plenty of Glee tunes, and the dinner was amazing. Somewhere on facebook there's a photo of everyone at my table holding up their filet mignon like neanderthal cave dwellers!
Sunday was my day at work. Working Sundays suck. Just sayin.
Yesterday was the kicker day though. My engine in my car blew up as I left for work. Now I don't mean my car just quit running, my engine literally BLEW UP! I pulled out of the driveway, it shook violently, pieces and parts fell out and fluids poured onto the pavement. This did not make me happy. I had to call off work, get my broken car back up to the house, and explore options for getting a new motor. This is not a fun time. Motors are expensive! Expensive that I don't have. I've only been back to work for a month, I have no savings, and I need to spend two thousand dollars for a new motor. I am not a happy camper.
I was able to cap the awful day off with a positive though. I had bought tickets to see the awesome Jay Brannan in concert several weeks ago, so I bummed my mothers car(not without serious grief) and made my way to see the adorable Jay Brannan. He puts on a great show that would have been even better had there not been an obnoxious drunk queen near the stage who refused to shut up! Anyway, If you've never heard of Jay Brannan, check him out on youtube and JayBrannan.com. That's all for now kittens, hi-ho it's off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment